If you work in an industry or company familiar with SWFT, then welcome – this post is for you! As HR professionals, FSOs (that’s Facility Security Officers for those new to the acronym), or people managers, you collectively help shepherd around 1.2 million people through the security clearance process every year.
We want to help!
We recently partnered with Inquiries Screening, an industry leader that helps companies work through the Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT) process. Like us, they’re an FBI Channeler. And like us, they manage fingerprints. Here’s the neat thing, though: they handle the entire back end process for SWFT on your behalf. With Inquiries, you don’t have to go through the account registration process, convert into a SWFT compliant format, or upload the results. This is all handled for you, and backed by years of trusted experience.
And now, SureID offers you the option to use our nationwide network to collect those fingerprints!
This is a big deal for a lot of reasons:
- Our entire network of over 800 locations, which covers all states and DC, has been approved for SWFT use. That means you can go to any of our network locations without having to call ahead or go through any other steps.
- Our network is designed for convenience: we’ve placed fingerprinting stations in easy to access retail locations where no appointments are required, so your applicants can go whenever they like.
- We use proprietary technology and trained technicians, as well as top-of-the-line software, to capture the best fingerprints possible, significantly reducing the chance that the FBI will reject the fingerprints.
- Our customer support is unrivaled. We not only help you, we’re also available to help your candidates with any questions or issues they have.
- With us as a partner, you eliminate the need for hard cards or manual processes!
“We are proud to partner with Inquiries Screening on the first true end-to-end SWFT fingerprint collection and submission solution,” explains Taylor Liggett, Vice President of SureID. “Now, customers can utilize our live scan network and have the results uploaded for them, greatly streamlining the overall process.”
Take a look at our official press release if you want to learn more about the partnership.
Are you a SWFT customer looking for a better solution? Call or email us if you’re interested in learning more!