We know getting your fingerprints taken isn’t fun. In fact, it can be a real hassle. You have to find a place, make an appointment, fill out forms and registrations, wait to be called, and hope it works the way it should so you don’t have to come back and do it all over again. It’s time-consuming, annoying, and altogether inconvenient.
But, if you can use SureID, fingerprinting can be a lot easier.
We’ve streamlined the fingerprinting process, built an expansive network of no-appointment-needed locations, and created the most modern live scan fingerprinting technology available.
How is SureID better?
- Our nationwide network is convenient and safe. We partnered with one national organization with locations in downtowns, suburbs, and rural areas. One of our fingerprinting stations is probably within a 30-minute drive from where you are right now!
- Our technology is modern and simple to use. Our stations use the latest scanner and touch-screen technology, so the whole process feels familiar and comfortable.
- You don’t need an appointment! That’s right – you can work around your schedule instead of around the fingerprint location’s calendar, and the retail spaces where our stations are located have extended and weekend hours.
After you’re registered, here’s all you have to do:
- Find a convenient fingerprinting location (we’ve got over 820 across the US).
- Bring your registration code (which we email to you) and proof of identity to that location during business hours.
- Follow the instructions on the SureID station and work with the technician to capture your fingerprints.
SureID will then send your prints to the reporting agency and return results – either to you or to the organization you’ve approved – usually within 24 hours. It’s that easy!
Got questions? Have you had your fingerprints captured with us and want to share your experience? Reach out! We have the best team in the business. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 844.787.3431.